Our contact details: Key Risk Ltd, Rombourne Business Centre, 160 Aztec West, Almonsbury, Bristol, BS32 4TU. Contact www.keyrisk.co.uk We currently collect and process the following information:
The lawful bases for us processing your data are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. Specifically, we rely on (a) Consent where you give clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose and (b) Contract where the processing is necessary for a contract, we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract. You can withdraw your consent at any time and may object to us holding the data for contractual reasons. We use the information that you have given us in order to discharge our contractual arrangement with you. We retain financial information for accounting and audit purposes. We may share this information with law enforcement agencies if a legal basis for requesting any such information is provided. Your information is securely stored electronically. We keep personal information for only as long is as necessary. We will then dispose your information by destroying it completely.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
· Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
· Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
· Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
· Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at www.keyrisk.co.uk if you wish to make a request or complaint. You can also complain to the Information Commissioners Office if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. They can be contacted at: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Last reviewed: 28 January 2022.